Even though moving can be an overwhelming process, it’s usually smooth if there’s someone reliable to help you. That’s why we always recommend you hire a reputable moving company to help you move with ease. Triple 7 Movers is a reputable moving company with long-year experience that will undoubtedly help you move anything. If you need help moving bulky items, you should definitely contact us and not leave that to the case. However, if you’re here for some specific reasons such as reasons why you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself, we are there to help.
Moving bulky items doesn’t have to be tedious and we will tell you why
Whether you’re moving to another street or another country, you need help from reliable movers. That’s because organizing a relocation by yourself is very hard and it simply doesn’t pay off. Therefore, you should start considering your options for moving companies the moment you realize you will move. We advise you hire movers Las Vegas to get the supreme moving service in any part of the state and beyond.
If you have to move some of the bulkiest items, you should prepare well for it. This means thinking of everything – from choosing the right movers to deciding whether or not to disassemble the items by yourself or not. Anyway, our advice is to always leave those things in the hands of those who are trained for these situations. Our household movers LV have plenty of experience in that field.
We will name a relatively short list of bulky items you should be careful with. Here they are:
- Dining room sets
- Hot tubs
How to handle moving bulky items?
Before we name the reasons why you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself, we should further explain why you shouldn’t move bulky items by yourself. First of all, you could face some major obstacles in disassembling and moving bulky items by yourself. When hiring movers, make sure you point out which items you need them to disassemble and move. Being open and honest with your movers is essential for a stress-free move. Having a transparent two-way conversation with them is something that should come naturally to you. Therefore, don’t hesitate to ask whether you will be paid extra in case your movers disassemble the items by themselves.
You should talk openly with your movers. This is what you should tell them and do in case you want them to handle the bulky items:
- Point out directly to the items you need them to disassemble
- Clean out all the drawers and shelves
- Secure the doors and pathways with protective material
- Remove obstacles from the way
- Get sliders for your floor
- Wrap all the materials you can on your own
- Label spots that are critical in any way
Why you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself?
As to all the reasons why you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself, we have a few things to say. First of all, you know that moving a hot tub isn’t easy. We don’t want to be responsible for damaging your spine or shoulders. Therefore, we urge you to hire hot tub movers Las Vegas as they will definitely do the job right. It’s important to reiterate that the distance you’re crossing throughout the relocation doesn’t play much of a role here. The most important thing is relocating your hot tub safely since it’s one of those bulky items.
Alright, so here are some tips that will help you move your hot tub easier:
- Gather all the supplies that are necessary – This includes 2 furniture dollies, moving straps, moving tools, bubble wrap, and other similar materials.
- Tell your movers when to come – The key to conducting a safe and successful move is to have open, two-way communication. Tell your movers precisely when to come.
- Estimate your surroundings – See if you can clear out everything you can from the house. That way your movers can easily take the hot tub outside.
- Disconnect and drain the hot tub – The night before, try doing these things. Don’t waste time as your movers will not be thrilled to wait extra time for the tub to empty.
What are the reasons why you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself?
Owning a hot tub is probably the coolest thing in the world. However, when it comes to moving the hot tub, you will not have a lot of fun. However, hiring movers to do the job for you is a very smart and calculated decision. That’s because there are various reasons why you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself. However, we will name you 3 main reasons why that might be the worst idea ever:
- You could really hurt yourself – This is not the time to play the Hulk since moving a hot tub requires help from more than one person and it’s a very tedious process. Regardless of how well you know how the hot tub works, we recommend you leave this job to movers. You will not turn out to be less of a (wo)man.
- It’s a long and overwhelming process – It will probably take you forever to do it by yourself. Getting a hot tub ready for relocation will take you longer than packing your entire house. You should focus on other things since there really are more important chores to do.
- You risk damaging the hot tub – Maybe it’s not enough of a reason that you could get hurt. But what if we told you you could damage your expensive hot tub while moving it yourself? Not only you will damage it but spend extra money, later on, to repair it (if the damage is not permanent).
Get ready to move a hot tub with the help of diligent movers
We believe you realize what are the reasons why you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself. To conclude, you shouldn’t move a hot tub by yourself by any means. We recommend you check out the insurance glossary and purchase insurance for your relocation. That will really make you feel safer. Anyway, let us take over while you save your health and mind.