Are you moving from Las Vegas to Reno soon, and you’re looking for tips to make the transition easier? You’ve come just to the right place! Triple 7 Movers Las Vegas is an experienced, reliable company that has been in business for a long time. Movers Las Vegas know how complicated moving can seem from the outside looking in. Moving to another city is a complex process that requires a lot of careful planning. Movers Las Vegas to Reno will help you transition seamlessly to your new forever home. To find out more about how to approach the moving process and make it easier, keep on reading!
Why do people want to live in Reno?
One of the first things that come to mind when people mention Reno is Lake Tahoe. Lake is 22 miles away from the city, but its picturesque sight is worth crossing every single mile. Reno is located in the desert river valley, according to Wikipedia, and it’s a great city for people who love hot days. The business is flourishing and you can see many hubs appearing all over the city. Google, Apple, and similar big company have made investments there. Its also home to many gaming industry headquarters.
Start preparing early
Interstate moving companies Las Vegas can be very busy during the whole year. To make sure you arrange the best possible moving situation, contact your moving company as soon as you find out about the move. That was, you’ll be able to book a move on a date that suits you the most. Preparing early also means start packing early. You may be moving inside a state, but the packing process isn’t any easier. When you start packing early, you’ll have enough time to declutter well. Gift or donate items that you no longer need, and sell some items if you can. A popular tactic is to sell your appliances and buy similar ones at the new location. That reduces moving costs and gives you the opportunity to purchase new electronics.
Stay organized during your Las Vegas to Reno move preparation
When it comes to saying organized, many overlook the power of such “simple” advice. But what does that mean? Being organized can be narrowed down to a few actions.
Movers Las Vegas to Reno narrowed down ways to stay organized:
- Keeping organized lists – Lists can be very helpful when you know how to write them. If you keep them neat, you’ll have many different information overviews, like important phone numbers, tips, and tricks, finances, or the tasks that you still have to do. You can even use phone apps to keep the information easily accessible.
- Packing sensibly – When it comes to packing, you have to think in advance. What you’re going to need after the move are everyday necessities like shampoo, bed linen, and toothbrush. When packing, make sure that you’re putting the same type of items in the boxes to make them easy for labeling.
- Decluttering – After you’ve decided to move, make sure that you actually do declutter. Many people throw a few things in the garbage and they consider the job done. It’s not that simple. When decluttering, you should dig deep and truly question whether you need something. Get rid of item by donating it, gifting it, or selling it online. You can always use the money to buy a similar or same item at the new location.
- Labeling boxes – Box labeling will save you life after you have moved. When you have piles of boxes everywhere around you, but you just want to make tea, you’ll be very grateful that you’ve labeled boxes logically. It will safe you from having a mental breakdown since people are very sensitive and tired at that stage.
Packing your items
To pack your items well and ensure that they arrive safely at the new location, consider investing in quality packing materials. If you find yourself struggling to pack, Movers Las Vegas to Reno are always at your disposal.
Materials that you’ll need:
- Bubble wrap – When buying a bubble wrap, remember that you’ll need to wrap many things even more than twice.
- Sellotape and paper tape
- Packing paper
- Knife and scissors
- Styrofoam or similar material to fill in the leftover void in the box – There are different kinds of materials that you can use for this purpose.
- Packing boxes, either cardboard or plastic ones
Should I rent moving boxes for an interstate trip from Las Vegas to Reno?
Triple 7 Movers often suggest the option of renting moving boxes. Even for an interstate trip, it’s worth exploring the renting option. If you don’t want to have to deal with the leftover material, or don’t know how, renting is the right option for you. If you think that there’s a chance that you’ll be moving in the near future, consider getting the materials yourself. That way, you can have them for the next move as well and you’ll know what to change. They take up a lot of space, but there are a plethora of different ways in which they can be used.
Consider hiring movers Las Vegas to Reno
If you struggle with meeting the deadlines at work or you find it hard to pack and take care of a child – Triple 7 Movers Las Vegas are here for you. Sometimes it’s just best to hire movers Las Vegas to Reno. Hiring a professional moving service will leave you much more time to deal with other moving-related tasks. It will also take the weight off your shoulder and elevate the moving anxiety. Our only objective is to offer the best moving services possible. If you’re unsure whether you should hire a moving company, you can always give us a call or get a free quote. You don’t have to make any kind of commitment, but you can get acquainted with our work ethics, moving process, and reasonable prices. Are you ready to book a move of your dreams yet?